Limited Slips OE Gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These Dana 30's for the KJ's are tough. If you get me the BOM # off the housing I'll do some digging. Even if you don't have a 4.10 now it'll point me in the right direction.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's where we are at now. I've got a bidding war on the 8.25 4.10's. First person to pay for them, gets them. :) I've only got one, so...

Dana 30 4.10 - 184.35
Dana 30 master - 91.70

These are both available through Dana but not in stock. I'll add them to my stock order if anyone needs them. From then on I'll try to keep some in stock for you guys. I've never had a call on liberty front diff parts so I never stocked them before.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they the D30A gears,or known to Dana/Spicer as the 186FIA?

Dana/Spicer is the only place that makes the D30A gears.Regular D30's or HP30 gears will not work in the KJ's D30A.

Yes, we researched them and they are coming direct from spicer.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you still need some numbers off a front diff? I have some laying around I could get the numbers off of.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I got it all figured out. Thanks. Spicer was showing stock in all the Liberty gears yesterday. I went to order them today and they are out. I'm waiting on them on a ship date so I can get everything for the forum.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got ONE set of take out Chrysler 8.25 4.10 gears left. They are $120.00 + shipping if someone needs them. Also FYI we'll be signing on here for another 6 mos. Hopefully we can do some business.

Latest posts

Members online