Lighting Options Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junkman2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I would think that a car like a Jeep would have a forum dedicated to lighting but I don't see one. I'm trying to significantly improve my DRIVING lighting (not off-road... about the only off-road stuff I do is the occasional curb or two). I am hoping to get HID's. 2004 Liberty Limited 4-wheel drive. Help?

Junkman2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I am looking for a kit to buy. I don't need instructions, just an aftermarket solution that's pretty much plug and play. That link is missing all the pictures buy the way.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I am looking for a kit to buy. I don't need instructions, just an aftermarket solution that's pretty much plug and play. That link is missing all the pictures buy the way.

All the "plug and play" kits are illegal and just scatter light and blind oncoming drivers.

Best to do it right which is neither cheap or easy.

Junkman2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can agree with that. I did the same thing on my Corvette so doing it right is no problem. Price is not an issue either. I just need to know what "right" is. Hell, a light bar or grill lights would be fine for me as long as I get more light. I need lots of light. I'm OLD.

I used Hella light cannons on my Vette. Cost me $1200 and was well worth the price.

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I use stock headlights with fogs for most of my driving , with Hella FF700s when out on back roads. Run Phillips Extreme so cheap and don't have to spend a fortune
Can't stand that illegal crap a lot run and throw light everywhere. Blinds everyone although they don't think so.
I'm over 60 and don't need more light, just less idiots on the road with cheap Chinese lighting :happy175::happy175:

kage860

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a guy on ebay that makes liberty hids with the projectors and everything.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2002-2004-Jeep-Liberty-Retrofitted-Hid-Projector-Headlights-Custom-/322068229721?hash=item4afcc32e59%3Ag%3AFrgAAOSwmmxW4GRV&_trkparms=pageci%253A49817e96-384d-11e7-803f-74dbd180623c%257Cparentrq%253A04cae7b715c0ab135a7b1f22fffed324%257Ciid%253A3

For myself i took tommuds recomendation on the philips extreme.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ddmtuning.com has good hid kits, and projectors to mod your own. Auxbeam led bars on Amazon are good too. I have their 42" led bar over my windshield.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those Hella lights are cheap! Where did you mount them?

On the Matrix Brush Guard on the 03, were on the ARB front bumper on the 04 for a long while, then the Rock Lizard front bumper ,( on the 04 ) then.....well had them a long time

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ddmtuning.com has good hid kits, and projectors to mod your own. Auxbeam led bars on Amazon are good too. I have their 42" led bar over my windshield.

Not DOT legal though , unless I really missed something

Latest posts

Members online