Light Bar Bumper Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willy The Jeep

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this does anyone know where i can find a light bar mount like this one i can only find integrated ones.

Attachments

• dogem-albums-first-kj-picture2393-img-0004.jpg
    dogem-albums-first-kj-picture2393-img-0004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80
  • dogem-albums-first-kj-picture2394-img-0010.jpg
    dogem-albums-first-kj-picture2394-img-0010.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

bajasoobnut

Reaction score
I have one drawn up, and will be punched out soon out of stainless, that will mount in between the license plate mount and the bumper and is designed for a 21" LED light bar that I have but can be used for other lights too.

Attachments

• Bar mount.JPG
    Bar mount.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 30

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have one drawn up, and will be punched out soon out of stainless, that will mount in between the license plate mount and the bumper and is designed for a 21" LED light bar that I have but can be used for other lights too.

Not much to mount to as far as behind the license plate , be a lot of vibration

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes a bunch of vibes from that
You want to have a metal plate mounted to part of the body under the bumper so it's firm
You have to remember that mounting that plate to your license plate or whatever is only going to be on the plastic bumper, so every bump you hit will cause the light to bounce around and also make your bumper shake all of the time

bajasoobnut

Reaction score
I have been thinking of that and I will be trying this first and then if needed I will definitely make a metal backing that is either sat up with PEM nuts or revnuts for the plate frame and mount to attach to. I am just testing it out and go from there.