lifted KJ sighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Saw my first lifted liberty today... no really.

After almost a year of lookin' out for one, and after spying about a million soccer mom's I finally saw a dark blue lifted KJ heading north on the 400 around 6pm just north of Barrie. Looked like a couple Hellas modded to the roof rack and some aggressive rubber.

Lookin Good who ever you are lol3.gif

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone drives one south on Ambaum/16th in Seattle in the mornings and evenings here in Seattle and Burien. Red. Never found out who it is.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the same lack of lifted Libby's here. Funny, everything gets lifted in Oil Country. I make a point of parking beside non-lifted Libertys just to make it obvious. The guys at the dealer here in Cold Lake tell me that they've sold lots of KJs to soccer moms and old men but I'm the only one around here to have lifted mine, or taken it off road.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I make a point of parking beside non-lifted Libertys just to make it obvious.

That is exactly what I plan to do ... when the lift budget is finally ready!

Hope yur keepin warm up there! I have a buddy that works in Fort McMurray.

Did you lift her yourself?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I've seen two lifted KJ's here locally.
A 02-04 metallic Jeep Green sporting 15 inch wheels in North Vancouver.
And an '05-'06 medium metallic blue with Al's Arms, roof basket with 4 roof mounted lamps.
Those are the only two that I know of other than ours.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what I plan to do ... when the lift budget is finally ready!

Hope yur keepin warm up there! I have a buddy that works in Fort McMurray.

Did you lift her yourself?

Yeah, I did lift it myself. I put the Rusty's 2.5" springs and shocks in. Then when it looked like it was on roller skates, I fitted some LT265/75R16s to the wheels. The roof/hood line is at least 3" higher than stock so when I park beside a non-lifted KJ it's really obvious. The only down side is that there are more lifted, and I mean lifted, F350s and Ram 3500s around here than I can shake a stick at, so, it still looks like a midget beside one of those.