Lift swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So finally loosened up them purse strings. Hitting Moab 2nd wk of Oct. So figured it was a good time to do an upgrade and replace some stuff. Went with the RRO rockfather 2. I like their stuff regardless if others dont. New passenger side cv axle,wheel hub. New ball joints. New bushings for the A arms. Went Extra upper isos in back. Pucks replaced in the back ( bumpstops). All ready had the 3/8 plates on the front so just put those on the new coilovers. Now to get the Tj ready and we good to go!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you only knew how terrible they are and have been over the years to many, many people you would never deal with them
Plus the rockfather with that awful top part is ridiculous and costly for nothing
But maybe someday..........................................

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you only knew how terrible they are and have been over the years to many, many people you would never deal with them
Plus the rockfather with that awful top part is ridiculous and costly for nothing
But maybe someday..........................................[/QUOTE

Oh lord, I thought we agreed not to comment on each others post...when you actively offroad your rig the way I do mine,then we can talk experience for experience in what works man. Yes yes i know your gonna say you did this and that,cool cool. You gotta get over the fact that RRO works for me so well I use it on all my jeeps

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Warning others my friend
Maybe they will read the horror stories

How do you know how I wheel any of mine anyways ?
Funny, never knew I had someone watching me daily ;)
Of course two of mine have the JBA coilover kits with all the extras so no comparison there
and the 3rd one just has OME 925/947 combo so that my 88 year old Mother can get in and out of it without much trouble, so you have me on the 05.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning others my friend
Maybe they will read the horror stories

How do you know how I wheel any of mine anyways ?
Funny, never knew I had someone watching me daily ;)
Of course two of mine have the JBA coilover kits with all the extras so no comparison there
and the 3rd one just has OME 925/947 combo so that my 88 year old Mother can get in and out of it without much trouble, so you have me on the 05.
Right on..at the end of the day it is what it is man ..you and moms enjoy the jeeps

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mom doesn't drive, almost blind
I bought the 05 for my Stepfather but he gave up driving at 91 and 4 months later passed away
So now just use the 05 to haul her to appointments at Doctors and such, it has an easy life ;)