Lift settled - adjustment time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockdart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My lift has settled in a bit and I'm 1/2" low on the drivers side - can I drop one ISO in the back? I have JBA coilovers in the front, so just need to spin the nuts down. I'm thinking lower vs upper (gravity).

Yes... I screwed up and first posted this in the >='08 section.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My lift has settled in a bit and I'm 1/2" low on the drivers side - can I drop one ISO in the back? I have JBA coilovers in the front, so just need to spin the nuts down. I'm thinking lower vs upper (gravity).

Yes... I screwed up and first posted this in the >='08 section.

Yes you can
but settled that much ?
Mines still right on the money after almost 20,000 miles
Of course I do keep cutting more off the front bumper LOL

rockdart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can
but settled that much ?
Mines still right on the money after almost 20,000 miles
Of course I do keep cutting more off the front bumper LOL

The flippin' speed bumps in my neighborhood are like moguls. I wonder if anyone's ever sued the home owners that pitched the fit to get them in for damages?

When I first moved in 20 years ago, there were 0. Then the mass influx of out of staters started coming in waves (disclosure: I'm actually one) and whiny ass ***** babies (disclosure: I'm not one of these) in large percentages. Now there's 7 of them... and the kid who used to test his tuning no longer lives in the area, but more keep popping up. Like the people who buy houses near airports and whine about airplane noise :nutkick:.

But yeah - the amount its settled is a bit unsettling. 2k miles. I just checked it yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.