LIFT SAGGING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjliberator

Reaction score
Hey guys. Yesterday I got a PM from rebeljeeper1 who was asking me about my SKYJACKER coil lift. We both run this lift and have had no problems, but recently he noticed that his front end started to sag with the colder weather. I also noticed this on my KJ and I figured that I was just getting used to seeing the larger lift on my KJ, but now I'm not so sure. Is there anyone out here who knows if coils sag during different weather or just over time and whether or not this type of thing is normal. Is anyone else experiencing this with other coil lifts (Rustys for example). Thanks for you time! rebeljeeper1 and I really appreciate the feedback!

KJLIBERATOR

rebeljeeper1

Reaction score
sagging lift...

My front springs have dropped over half an inch. Skyjacker will warrenty anything over 1/2". The rear seams to be fine. Happy Wheeling Ya'll

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All most metals will contract in cold temperatures. Your springs will also settle down due to gravity.

Check out them out in the 'spring' ( :laughing6: ) time when things have warmed up a bit!

Ian