lift question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarineKJ

Reaction score
I have a 03 Limited and wanting to put a ARB bumper on it. Will I need to put some kind of lift on the front? I'm do this because i have some 29/10.50/15 Super Swamper Thornbirds but they rub and I am against cutting the Jeep (except for the ARB bumper). I don't want to lift it all the way around either. Has anyone already tried something like this? Also any input on $60 or less 15" wheels is welcomed also. BTY 15" U.S. Wheels from Summit do fit the Libby.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, a lift will be needed. You can get spacers for just the front of you would like. Give around 1in of lift. Rustys sales them. Idk why you want an arb and not a lift?

MarineKJ

Reaction score
i want an ARB because the tires shouldn't hit it and also because its the only brushguard that my wife really likes. Do you know any company that sales just lengthened coils for the front or should i buy a whole lift and just use the front half and about what size sohuld i get to get the front even with the back with the ARB installed? Thanks in advance for any advice