Lift Help in UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordo

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Rusty's 2.5" spacer lift (it was the best I could afford). I was planning on installing it myself with the help of my friend who has installed a few lifts on other Jeeps.

My friend has not been able to help as I had hoped for, and now I am looking for a good place to have it put on. I would do it myself (I have the tools) but I am not very good with suspensions and I don't know what to do with strut compression.

If anybody has any reccomendations of where I can take it to have it done at a reasonable price, I would appreciate it. I am located in Provo, so anything in UT county would be great. Or if anybody has any suggestions or help that they can offer so that I can do it myself, I would be more than greatful.

I hate having a lift in a box in the back of my KJ knowing that I can actually have it on. I am really anxious to get this done so I can go on trail rides with the rest of you.

You guys/gals are always so helpful on this board. Thanks in adavance.

Gordo

Reaction score
Thanks! I like it here alright, even though it is cold right now and the population is growing out of control.

The Provo temple is nice, but the one I really like is in San Diego.

Anyways...no KJ'ers in UT?? What is up with that?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey gordo, sorry once again that i cant help ya. Would love to be able to. Even if i did live around ya with school and being sick i dont think i would be able to anyway. Good luck finding a place. The best thing to do is start calling around. Ask what they would charge and all that. I would even try dealerships, they might charge alittle more but could do it right and would already know how to do it. not many people have put lift on libbys and would know how to do it. You could also ask the dealerships what they think about small lifts on libbys and keeping warranty.

Gordo

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I have posted on the LOST rockies board and I think between the help you have sent and the help from the LOST guys, we can get it done.

I would probably just dig into it myself, as for the most part it looks fairly simple, but the whole strut compression part of it makes me nervous.

Thanks!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gordo, i just noticed your cheating!!! What does that say about a rustys 2.5in lift in your sig. You need to put, Rustys 2.5in lift sitting in a box!

Members online