Lift Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Looks great! How's the ride?

I think the ride is greatly improved. Feels like less body roll, firmer and like I have a better feel of the road. It will probably soften and settle a bit but I'm happy so far.

Tires go on tomorrow, hopefully. 245/75/16 Dueler AT Revos.

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you don't mind me askin priell 3 how much was the lift???where'd ya get it I checked the site from 4wd hardware but didn't find a liberty listed

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
One more question:

How long did it take for it to get shipped? In other words, how many days after it was ordered, was it at your door?

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
One more question:

How long did it take for it to get shipped? In other words, how many days after it was ordered, was it at your door?

I ordered it July 5, it shipped on the 6th and I had it on the 8th.
3 boxes total shipped via UPS.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
longarm said:
How long did it take them to install the lift? I just got the Daystar 2.5 inch suspension spacer lift w/ BDS Shocks. I'm wondering how long it's going to take to install that by someone who knows their stuff and has all the right air tools and hoist. (Being done by friend at dealership.)

It should take between 3 to 4 hours.

longarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I got lifted this past weekend. Getting the tires this week. Going with the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor 255/70/16's.