Lift and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2" 4-WD Hardware Lift, 245/70R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo tires.

You must be registered for see images

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepmed said:
Looks great how much taller are the tires from stock? Also do you have a link to that lift?

Tires are about a half inch taller and wider than stock. They fit nicely without rubbing (I didn't want to do surgery on the front wheel well).

2" Lift Kit

I'm very happy with the end result of the lift/tire combo.

our1stjeep

Reaction score
Silver with Black Wheels

Anyone have any pics of a 05 (or whatever year) with a lift and/or black wheels? Preferably silver colored KJ. My boyfriend wants to do this to my baby but I want to see what it looks like first!! :)
Any ideas?

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Silver with Black Wheels

our1stjeep said:
Anyone have any pics of a 05 (or whatever year) with a lift and/or black wheels? Preferably silver colored KJ. My boyfriend wants to do this to my baby but I want to see what it looks like first!! :)
Any ideas?

If you can't find one you can always photoshop it. That's what I do to see what things will look like before I spend the $. For example, I'm thinking of buying this brush guard...

our1stjeep

Reaction score
re

pretty cool, but I'm not that talented....are you sitting home with nothing to do?? YOu can photoshop it for me if you'd like, I promise I wont be mad! \:D/

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: re

our1stjeep said:
pretty cool, but I'm not that talented....are you sitting home with nothing to do?? YOu can photoshop it for me if you'd like, I promise I wont be mad! \:D/

Actually that took about 5 minutes.

I can try and give it a shot for you, but I'll need some decent source pics. You can email them to me: [email protected]. Be sure to send along pics of the accessories you want to add too. It's up to you.

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
priell3 said:
2" 4-WD Hardware Lift, 245/70R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo tires.

i'm jealous of that roof rack! ](*,) So 245 huh, very nice. Those stocks are 16x7's and no rubs? I gotta try that too.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fujitsubo said:
i'm jealous of that roof rack! ](*,) So 245 huh, very nice. Those stocks are 16x7's and no rubs? I gotta try that too.

That is the stock tupperware roof basket that came on the '03 Renegade.

Yes, those are the stock 16x7 wheels with 245/70s, not 245/75s, that is why they don't rub. Slightly bigger size and much better traction than the original 235/70 Goodyear SR-As. The other size tire I considered was 235/75R16 - same width, one inch taller than stock. Dunlop Rover RVXT is available in that size.

Latest posts

Members online