LIBERTY SPORT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smitty54_98

Reaction score
Hi I am Smitty. I got my KJ about 2 weeks ago. It is a 2005 and had 13,500 mials when I got it. Completly stock. I did the crome inserts for the grill \:D/ looks very good for $10. I dont know what els I will be dooing to it. Mybe a small lift,louder exoust,agresiv tyers. and most importantly about a 3,000,000 candal power light on my back bumper so I can let idiats know it is time to back off(tallgaters) or dim ther lights.
later gaters SMITTY

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smitty54_98 said:
and most importantly a 3,000,000 candal power light on my back bumper so I can let idiats know it is time to back off(tallgaters) or dim ther lights.
later gaters SMITTY

Man, I'd rethink that one. I know around here that will get you in some real trouble with the boys in blue. Plus the fact that blinding a driver behind you could cause an accident and get someone hurt. Just my .02, YMMV

smitty54_98

Reaction score
just a joke

That was a joke. This was 2 of my pet peevs. As an ex EMT with the lokal volentier ambulance servis i have seen to many exampals of what hapens when peapal get angery or in a hery. Also in Iowa at least I think it is agenst the low to have a backwerd facing bright light. sory for the mixup I should have mad it clear I was joking. SMITTY

Members online

No members online now.