Liberty 2002 rear lower control arm bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Dalby

Reaction score
Hi all, new member first post.

Does anyone know what bolts are needed for the lower rear control arms?
I need all 4 of them as the old ones are too corroded. The car is in the shop and I have to provide the new parts.

I need them within 2 days so I can't get original parts so I need to get equivalent size bolts - i will get 10.8

Are they M12?

What are the lengths?

Thanks in advance

Paul Dalby

Reaction score
Do you know the dimensions of the bolts?

I have 2 days to get them - no dealer within 200 miles - car is in the shop so I can't measure, they are doing me a favour but I have to get parts. I cannot leave it there while I wait for postage. I am stuck in a remote area.

I may very well be able to get the parts from a dealer, and I will try that. This post was made out of business hours (as is this reply). I will try dealers today.

But for a backup plan and my own sanity, please, what are the dimensions of the bolts?

Thankyou!

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why 2 days? It sounds like if a local dealer does not have them, you may have to order them from an online retailer such as moparpartsonline or similar. In which case, it takes as long as it takes. Please do try to understand that not everything is 1-2 day shipping like Amazon Prime.

I am unsure anyone has the exact dimensions of the bolts... this isn't like going out to measure a tire or the length of a roof rack.

Good luck Paul, I hope a local dealership has them or can get them next day for you.. that would be most ideal.

Paul Dalby

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I have them ordered with a dealer - 2-3 days before I can pick them up. I don't know why. Same situation for the shop the Jeep is in if they order them. I tried to get dimensions from the shop but they refused to fit anything other than genuine parts when it comes to the bolts - fair enough I know.

Just have to wait now - frustrating, but nothing I can do.

I have already seen the wisdom in buying spares for the future when they are available - that has come in handy a few times now, and seeing as I am in the UK, probably essential!

Just by the by - my Jeep is lifted 2in, OME front springs, 235/85 r16., 4.10 axles, LSD rear.

Crd 2.5 manual. It performs brilliantly offroad for my needs - I love it very much and worth the parts headaches.

Latest posts

Members online