Let me just make known...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that this site is so much easier to use than other forums. I tried signing up for a forum for my new car that I recently got and its so confusing to navigate. Huge thanks to the admins for making a forum thats fun and easy to use.

I miss my KJ terribly.... :(

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you get?

2012 Honda Civic Coupe. Got it in September with 8k miles, and recently hit 12k. Gas in the KJ wasn't cutting it despite how much I loved that Jeep. Plus we kept having stupid issues with it. It was a great vehicle, never died on me or left me stranded. Even though it still sits in my driveway (for sale atm), I miss it terribly.

I am proud to say that, unless Fiat does some more peculiar changes to Jeep, I will return to the Jeep family soon. But for now, my bank account doesn't need to be bone dry every time I fill up.

Thanks again to everyone who's ever helped me out on here. You've made this experience worthwhile.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been practically 3 years since I sold my KJ. Surprised I still remember my log-in information. Figured I'd give a little update. A dude here in town actually bought it, and I often see it around town still. His work is less than 5 minutes from my house. Still exactly the way I left it. Same tires too, I think.

Anywho. I still have my Civic. Have actually gotten pretty far with it mods wise and have gotten to really like it. If you wanna check out my Instagram where I post a lot about it, it is below in my signature. Not sure if you guys will really be interested in that or not, however, it's there if you are.

Happy to see the forum is still up and active. Seems to be much more active than the forums I'm on now. Pretty cool to see that people I used to communicate with on here are now admins and other things. Everyone is growing up!

Just wanted to say hello and show I haven't forgot about y'all. Hope you're all doing great!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's been practically 3 years since I sold my KJ. Surprised I still remember my log-in information. Figured I'd give a little update. A dude here in town actually bought it, and I often see it around town still. His work is less than 5 minutes from my house. Still exactly the way I left it. Same tires too, I think.

Anywho. I still have my Civic. Have actually gotten pretty far with it mods wise and have gotten to really like it. If you wanna check out my Instagram where I post a lot about it, it is below in my signature. Not sure if you guys will really be interested in that or not, however, it's there if you are.

Happy to see the forum is still up and active. Seems to be much more active than the forums I'm on now. Pretty cool to see that people I used to communicate with on here are now admins and other things. Everyone is growing up!

Just wanted to say hello and show I haven't forgot about y'all. Hope you're all doing great!

Good to hear from you, many when they sell or trade the KJ off they disappear into some unknown void and never heard from again!:happy175:So thanks for stopping in !!
As far as your mods go, I , for one, enjoy any vehicle that is modded. Of course some with their really crazy ideas, tires running on the sidewalls and few things like that are just silly. But yes have to check your current ride out
Come back anytime you want to talk to sane folks!:emotions34::Insane::Bye::gr_grin:

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, many when they sell or trade the KJ off they disappear into some unknown void and never heard from again!:happy175:So thanks for stopping in !!
As far as your mods go, I , for one, enjoy any vehicle that is modded. Of course some with their really crazy ideas, tires running on the sidewalls and few things like that are just silly. But yes have to check your current ride out
Come back anytime you want to talk to sane folks!:emotions34::Insane::Bye::gr_grin:

Haha thanks man! It's cool to reconnect after some time.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Lane, sorry you are jeepless but always welcome to stop by and say hello anytime.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online