later kj frnt recovery hooks on 2012kk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the kj front recovery hooks will mount to the 2012 kk.
I saw the installation spots on the kj and they look like they might be in the same palce as the holes I saw on my kk in the front but not sure.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if I go to the wrecking yard and get some off an older kj along with the mounting brackets it should work right :emoticondancer:

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but you might have to take the front bumper fascia off. If you get M bolts you don't. The M bolts look like m's.
Check over on Lost there is more info. I'm using tap talk at home with limited Internet or I'd try to find posts.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on removing the front fisca anyway to trim the bottom a little. I just need to have recovery hooks on the front and I cant afford the bumper yet. I want to get the lift first

Thanks for all your help.

I am gussing that you are a hot blonde only because every white KK around here I have seen is driven by a beautiful blonde. (no offense intended):wave::icon_cool:

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint,Im not just a tuff 51 year old with greying hair.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not disapointed just curious. anyway thanks for your help and your not old, just wiser:cheers:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Betcha none of those hot young blondes know what an M bolt is :happy175::

:happy160: :happy175:, That and Cherrie I think has them beat with the knowledge to. Iout of all the new kk's i have seen only a couple were 4x4, & all the chicks here seem to hve jet's and no 4x what a waste of a jeep

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok since I sent the link you must paint them my color
You must be registered for see images attach

PINK
:happy175: :happy175:
Not gonna happen Flat black or bedliner no color on this jeep
well except maybe the D rings. I and my welding buddy are gonna weld recievers to the base plates more than likely.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and ditch the M bolts. A couple good yanks and they'll pull right through the uniframe. Check over on lost, there's a thread about it.

Thanks for the info and heads up!!
I will be ordering a pair of those stud plates in the next couple days. I found them trough google on some site for $10.85 each plus 14.00 for shipping
I am going to see what the dealer dwn the street can get them for might be cheaper due to the shipping fees:disgust:

Latest posts

Members online