L.O.S.T. NorthEast Members, Please . . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dru......ok I am here......now what?? Benny has the pic's from the twin arch run and is probably L O S T....I know Brian is here somewhere. Hyedipin is around and you are here. Who elce??

Dave

P S - I pm'd you about the rock rails. I can get them whenever it's convenient for you.

jeepzilla

Reaction score
hey guys checkin in from the land of the L.O.S.T ... any word on the site? how's every one anyone excited about the holidays?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Drew, good to see you here. Did you guys get any pix from the last run? Sorry I couldn't make it, and I couldn't check it by the time LOST went down.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Drew, good to see you here. Did you guys get any pix from the last run? Sorry I couldn't make it, and I couldn't check it by the time LOST went down.
They took a ton. They were going to post 'em last Tuesday, but that's when L.O.S.T. went down for the count.

We really had a good time - six Libs this time. Met at Perkins Tower. But it was extremely crowded up there as well as all the good sightseeing spots in the area due to it being Peak here.

Brian, wanted to go to Oktoberfest, but the line to get in was hours long. So he came with us to Charlie Browns, where we all had a great meal, but no pie.

I was going to go home, but they talk me into going to Twin Arch, where we did a short run just before it got dark.

That was our day.

We scheduling another meet for early November at Brian's home (Orange County).

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys checkin in from the land of the L.O.S.T ... any word on the site? how's every one anyone excited about the holidays?
Last word, the membership file was corrupted.

There are places that fix things like that, but it's an expensive process with no guarantee of success.

Rebuilding it from scratch is not good. Resigning up will probably not give us access to your old stuff or even your old ID.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well make full use of this forum for something other beside moaning about L. O. S. T.

Lets see those ToP TfT meet pics? Please post 'em in a new Tower of Power Toys for Tots #7 thread here in the Northeast.

And the same for our next meet at Brian's, it's only a week away.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the same for our next meet at Brian's, it's only a week away.

Speaking of Brian, where is "That Dawg"........He needs to start a thread to coordinate the meet at his place real soon.

Dave

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
seems like every time I post our N-E anual tower of power Toys for Tots run, the site goes down.
Either it does not like me or just wants to mess with me.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
seems like every time I post our N-E anual tower of power Toys for Tots run, the site goes down.
Either it does not like me or just wants to mess with me.

Must be all your fault then, Dawg........haha....:D

Dave

BennyMigs

Reaction score
Hey guys I guess we are all migrating here. Sorry I can't make the Tower run this year. I think I owe some of you photos from last years e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send out cds. I also put my lift in this past week. Now I'm 3 inches taller :D. Anyone have any black rims and tire they want to sell? My skids are siting in the garage waiting to get smashed up.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I guess we are all migrating here. Sorry I can't make the Tower run this year. I think I owe some of you photos from last years e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send out cds. I also put my lift in this past week. Now I'm 3 inches taller :D. Anyone have any black rims and tire they want to sell? My skids are siting in the garage waiting to get smashed up.

Yeah, Benny, I really want your photos on cd. You are a pro. I might even be in them....haha..... I will e-mail you later today as I have to go out.

Sorry that you can't make it this year.

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be on the boob tube Monday night. It seems like the seat I got behind the Mets dugout for Friday night game at Citi, lineup perfectly will the camera that often takes shots of lefthander batters. I know this is a fact because people all around me kept getting calls that they were on and when I got home I set the DVR to record the replay that came on at 6 AM this morning. So the same seat was available for Monday's game.

I'll be right to left of the batter's right shoulder. The more the cameraman zooms in, the closer I get to the shoulder.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online