KL Trailhawk Rims on a KK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkettler24

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums and recently became the owner of a 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport. I looked into getting a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, but didn't like the way the Cherokee felt to drive when compared to the Liberty. I thought for my Liberty build I'd make a "Trailhawk" Liberty, adding decals and putting the rims and tires from the KL on my Liberty. Has anyone tried fitting the rims from a KL on a KK, or does anyone know if this is possible? I've found a set for sale that includes the Firestone Destination ATs that come on the Cherokee, and have considered purchasing them if they'll fit.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums and recently became the owner of a 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport. I looked into getting a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, but didn't like the way the Cherokee felt to drive when compared to the Liberty. I thought for my Liberty build I'd make a "Trailhawk" Liberty, adding decals and putting the rims and tires from the KL on my Liberty. Has anyone tried fitting the rims from a KL on a KK, or does anyone know if this is possible? I've found a set for sale that includes the Firestone Destination ATs that come on the Cherokee, and have considered purchasing them if they'll fit.

Short answer is no.
Wrong bolt pattern, center bore is too small etc.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't put decals that don't belong on a KJ, on a KJ.

Just no.

I thought I got away from the Fast and Furious craze thing in 1997...

So then what wheels would you theoretically put on the KL? Moot point, as Tom said, wrong everything to work anyhow.

Latest posts

Members online