KK stock ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntert98

Reaction score
hey guys,

ive heard the stock ride height of a KJ is 19" from center of hub to bottom of fender flare. Is this the same for the KK?

I just went out and measured and mine are as follows:

DF - 21 1/8
DR - 22 3/8
PF - 21 3/8
PR - 22 1/2

it leans to driver side a bit because of the gas tank + skid plate id guess

I have the 3.5" econo lift from JBA when they sold it, so i have a top plate and clevis spacer and OME 927. It seems like the front has sagged a bit? Mind you, I have full skid plate package, ATH front bumper, and Warn XD9000i.

The back is a bit higher than usual because I have the Monroe load-lever shocks without my new rear bumper (comes in a week or two, super excited!). Thanks for that suggestion Tom, those work great!

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The KK sits lower than the KJ from the factory. The beginning heights are: 18” in front and 19” in back. So you’re not as sagged as you think. The drivers side lean thing seems to be par for the course regardless of whether a KK is lifted or not. Mine does it. I think you’re right about the extra weight of the gas tank and driver.

huntert98

Reaction score
oh ok, 18 front makes more sense then. 3-3.5 is about what i was going for

I wish!! i asked him about it before and he said no :(
its from WAM. i heard they tried and made a ****** front bumper (KJ i think)

it looks decent, way better than the stupid hitchgate thing i have now. If anyone wants it let me know :p

this is from their site
You must be registered for see images attach

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The WAM rear bumper looks really nice. I agree the KJ front bumper doesn’t! There is no KK front bumper offered on their site. I wonder if they’ve ceded that part of the market to ATH!

Latest posts

Members online