KK Rear View Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onlyina

Reaction score
I just completed installing the $150.00 Mopar ParkView rear camara on my '09 KK with the REN radio as the monitor.Install took about 3 hours plus 20 minutes on the Starscan.The ParkView kit was for the Commander/Grand Cherokee.It can be done!:

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just completed installing the $150.00 Mopar ParkView rear camara on my '09 KK with the REN radio as the monitor.Install took about 3 hours plus 20 minutes on the Starscan.The ParkView kit was for the Commander/Grand Cherokee.It can be done!:

Any photos or additional details?

trapper

Reaction score
Onlyina: what was cost on your backup camera for Commander/Grand Cherokee?
I have been searching threads for over a month trying to find out if I could add a backup cam to my 2012 Liberty. All I got was buy lockpick or Navtv...seemed a tad bit expensive so I went with Jemko and bought an entire kit for $299, upgraded to license plate cam for $20 and that is all I am supposed to need. It comes with the AllGig...waiting for them to ship, cannot wait to install, but from everything I had found, This seemed like the cheapest route to go other than buying a wireless rearview cam which none got good reviews. I also insist on using my RBZ radio as the monitor. Will keep folks posted on the kit and how easy it was to install, I am not supposed to have to take radio to dealer, it is supposed to be all plug and play.

Latest posts

Members online