KK 2" Lift Kit - Coil Spring Spacer Kit from Daystar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

libertyproject

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or used the 2" Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kit from Daystar on a 08 kk i am thinking of getting it but want to know if it will work? or how it would look

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
There's not much on lifts for the KK. There is a guy on lostjeeps that has it and hates it though. A lot more info on the KK on that forum over this one if you wanna check it out

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I've had two Daystar lifts. One for a KJ and one for a WK.

I've personally loved BOTH of them. Never had any issues either. They have both had a nearly stock ride, and didn't make a ton of noise either.

I haven't put another one out of the picture at all, but I wanna see why spring lifts are so praised so that is why I MIGHT be going that route, and saving up the cash for it.

Otherwise my KK would have already been lifted by now. :)

Last edited:

redrock08

Reaction score
Spacer Kit in 1 week

Has anyone heard or used the 2" Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kit from Daystar on a 08 kk i am thinking of getting it but want to know if it will work? or how it would look

Next week I will have my Day Star 2 inch spacer kit installed. Can't wait. I will let you know soon.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Spacer lifts are like a band aid fix to anything
Sure on a newer vehicle ( under 30,000 miles) they will give you lift, but you still have the same springs which we all know sag over a shorter period of time. If doing one I would at least upgrade to new shocks all around but be prepared to swap to a full coil lift after a year or so.
Ride is so much better with new higher rated coil springs.
Doing it right the first time saves money, time and frustration later on.
But if you are only planning on keeping it a year or so it will give you the lifted look for cheap

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Spacer lifts are like a band aid fix to anything
Sure on a newer vehicle ( under 30,000 miles) they will give you lift, but you still have the same springs which we all know sag over a shorter period of time. If doing one I would at least upgrade to new shocks all around but be prepared to swap to a full coil lift after a year or so.
Ride is so much better with new higher rated coil springs.
Doing it right the first time saves money, time and frustration later on.
But if you are only planning on keeping it a year or so it will give you the lifted look for cheap
X2 i had a daystar 2.5 inch spacer lift and after 1.5 years. the springs had sagged almost the same amount.

Bthoreson

Reaction score
i have done the research and i am putting a 2.5 spacer so i can put 31's on my JK i will let you know how it works out