Kj spacer lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burstele85

Reaction score
I am currently looking to install a lift in my 2005 Kj sport. I am contemplating whether or not to get a spacer lift (Rusty's, daystar; both 2.5") or a full suspension lift (Rusty's 2.5", or 4WD Hardware 2"). I do a some offroading here and there, but theres nothing ******** around here. I dont want to spend too much yet have durability and no problems. I am leaning towards purchasing a Rusty 2.5" spacer lift with Ranch RSX rear shocks....... any body have any thoughts and what would be the best bet for the money..... again i dont want to have any problems down the road.... Also can anyone post pictures of their lifted Kj and tell me what lift they went with and how they like it.... Any feedback would be great!!!! thanks dudes \:D/

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Ome lift, its perfect for me. I just posted it. Its about 2-3 down from yours. Cost around $650 new.

burstele85

Reaction score
any other opinions... i know you guys can do better than that!!!.. Im really wondering if im gonna run into problems down the road with the rustys 2.5 spacer lift and how nice its going to be. :-s

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, im tring to help you!! All i know about the spacer lifts are, they make the ride worse. I love the ride of a full suspension lift. It makes all the big bumps and dips feel so good. The best thing to get is the full suspension lift, but many people have gotten the spacer lift and have no problems out of it. Getting new shocks in the front is a good idea, but i really dont think you need it for the rear.

Hopefully someone else will give ya some info!

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFter doing the spacer lift my ride quality got BETTER than stock. I love the way the spacer lift rides. The stock front struts will work, but if you can afford to change them go ahead and do it at the same time. The rear shocks can be changed out at any time.