KJ Lift OME part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

palla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thought this info might be handy as i think Ive got the wrong springs fitted to my KJ.

OME925 OME COIL SPRING KJ FRONT LIGHT
OME926 OME COIL SPRING KJ FRONT MEDIUM
OME927 OME COIL SPRING KJ FRONT HEAVY DUTY

OME947 OME COIL SPRING KJ REAR LIGHT
OME948 OME COIL SPRING KJ REAR MEDIUM
Apparently there is no heavy duty for the rear.

N132 OME NITROCHARGER SHOCKS JEEP KJ REAR
N134 OME NITROCHARGER SHOCKS JEEP KJ REAR FOR OE COILS
NS130 OME NITROCHARGER SHOCKS FRONT LIGHT JEEP KJ
NS131 OME NITROCHARGER SHOCKS FRONT HEAVY DUTY JEEP KJ

The ones fitted to my CRD are the ones in BOLD. I went wheelin the day after I got it fitted & there was some weird clunk noise at full extention. Will call the ARB guys on Monday.

Palla

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why didnt you get HD for the front with the crd? Ive got the medium on my gas libby. I would think they would sag on a crd?

palla

Reaction score
Well I spoke with the rep & he said can go either, but the HD with out the BB will give a harsh ride as the springs will not compress very much due to less weight. The HD springs are designed for BB, well at least thats what I was told. So I went the Meds. They havent sagged yet, have done about 3000Km.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they told me the same thing. I have the HD without the BB. I actually swapped out the medium duty's because I wanted some extra height and a stiffer spring to keep from bottoming out. They actually don't feel any stiffer. They are only 25lb/in higher. Something like 300lb/in vs 325lb/in.

palla

Reaction score
Eddo, you say you swapped them out for HDs, did you just purchase new springs or did you come up with a deal with the shop to trade?

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
palla said:
Eddo, you say you swapped them out for HDs, did you just purchase new springs or did you come up with a deal with the shop to trade?

Just bought some new springs, along with the struts and daystar parts. The front frankenlift assembly.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
palla, how is your crd doing with the lift? if it does start to sag, couldnt he just do a clevis lift to make up for it?