KJ gone... A UK perspective

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all!

Well the KJ has gone, nearly 2 years of bliss!

Didn't do much as much trailing as I wanted, but it had some tests... It was used twice as a fast course car for UK rally events, once with a professional co-driver... the thing was foot to the boards 70-80mph through forestry... our times were faster then some of the 1400 rally cars!!

The only issues, even with this abuse, was the front rotors, these required skimming twice in 8000 miles... And a ball joint was spotted on a service...

ONLY downside...(not mentioning fuel)..was the dealer..

-tried to constantly empty my wallet...
-tried to overchargwe for brake repair
-service was expensive
-wanted to charge me £200 for 6 month oil service ($380) after only doing 3000 miles...

For the last reason she has gone.... I may buy another, but it would be one of of its warranty period, cheaper and do my own repairs...

I have followed bennett to a Subaru Sti Prodrive MY05.(305bhp)..couldn't afford to run both over here with fuel the way it is!

This has been a fantastic forum....really really good...and I hope to drop back into KJ ownership along the line

All the best and by for now!!
=D> =D>
Mark

Goodbye :-({|=

You must be registered for see images

Hello
You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new STI. And just because you sold the KJ doesnt mean you can't check in on the board every now and then. O:)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the subaru, mate. Looks like a mean machine.
Your jeep looked great as well.