KJ Carnage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the wifey had the KJ out playing in the snow and got a little rough. . .
You must be registered for see images attach

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
solid chunk of ice she hit. . . Got new coils and stuts coming going to replace both fronts used $175. Replacing both CVs $100 each from Napa. and well KJ will go in the shop wed to see what else is smashed. . .

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really gobbed the ice story ?? lmao !! Damn !! Ask her if she hit a Great Dane or was it a pitbull ? Any dog missing in the area ?? Maybe go for the parking lot's cement car stopper .... Sorry for your damage done man !!

bjs2063

Reaction score
lil difficult to see, did the shock come out of the yoke or did the shock outer tube break in two?

TommyT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen one break in two like that. Sorry for your pain. If my wife did that to my lib she probably would have said something like "I was just driving along and it just broke!" LOL

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
With forward motion, that ice chunk must have got wedged in through the coil?
Looks like it is going to take some "Cold" hard cash to fix that..SHOCKED.gif

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't this what Troy had happen with his Skyjacker lift? They're not replacing it gratis?
The only reason mine was replaced for free was I was feeling lazy(just got back from Iraq,didn't feel like working on my junk,will never make that mistake again) and had 4wheelparts install new front shocks and they used anti-seize instead of thread locker and it came apart on me just outside of Cheyenne,Wyoming on I-90 while doing 75mph. At least the guy that did the work got canned.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL
When we got that bunch of snow, she took the KJ out while i was snow bashing in the XJ. She apparently had some idiot try to sideswipe her switching lanes, she went into a lane which the snow had been plowed into and hit the "ice block". . . We were going to use tax money to lift her WJ and get some tires but instead its going into the KJ to get her road worthy. I told her if she wanted to go snow bashing she can take the XJ next time. . .

Latest posts

Members online