KJ + Canoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my KJ up to Maine for some canooing. She likes her new hat:

You must be registered for see images

and her new tatoo:

You must be registered for see images

2003KJ

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Pics do workie.

Looks good! =D>

Pics no workie for me. ANd yes before you ask i have cleaned out all my cookies and all that other mess.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are off my site and are a little slow sometimes

try doing a right-click view image, maybe?

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
they worked for me, but took a little bit to load... Looks pretty sweet! Is it hard getting it up there?

Bennett

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
2003KJ said:
Marlon_JBT said:
Pics do workie.

Looks good! =D>

Pics no workie for me. ANd yes before you ask i have cleaned out all my cookies and all that other mess.

LOL. cleaning cookies and all that other mess never works anyway! \:D/

nono.gif , were not here to criticize each other.

be nice hehe.

Thanks.

2003KJ

Reaction score
ahhh now pics workie....just reset my internet after it crashed for some odd reason....maybe that had something to do with it.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
they worked for me, but took a little bit to load... Looks pretty sweet! Is it hard getting it up there?

Bennett

Not too bad. While it can be done with one person, it's easiest with two. The second person doesn't have to lift much of the weight at all, and doesn't need to be tall. We load it from the back end, I put the canoe up over my head and rest it on the rear cross bar while the other person is holding the other end of the canoe low to the ground. I use the rear crossbar as sort of a slider to push the canoe the rest of the way up and rest it back on the front one while the person on the back end is just walking the canoe up toward the jeep. One ratchet strap across the top and it's solid, I put two on for the highway just to be sure. Almost no wind noise at all!

DO NOT leave the sunroof open when attempting this. When you think "eh, worst that could happen is some water inside on the seats", you are wrong. The real worst that could happen is the wet sand on the canoe could dry and fall into the sunroof tracks, causing it to make a grinding noise when opening and closing.

Speaking of that, can anyone suggest a good grease for that track? I finally got all the sand out, but doing that took a lot of the grease with it.