Keeping the Camera Handy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been thinking to start carrying a camera in the Jeep, you know for those "need a camera" moments. Well I was at a local Bar/Grill today (Rogers Roost) and long and behold there was a Silver Jeep Commander there. This is my first time seeing the Commander up close and personal so I took advantage of it.

I looked around the vehicle to check out the Cherokee box style and I realized that the vehicle looked kinda short for its big blocky size. I mean the Liberty seems to be slightly taller.

I came at the right time because the owners came out at the same time that I was looking through the windows. I probably startled them thinking I was going to try and steal it but I quickly let them know what I was doing. I quickly pointed to my KJ and told them that this was the first time I saw a commander in person. They opened the hood (Hemi) and started it for me. I was able to sit in it and they drove around the parking lot with me. I also was able to drive it around the parking lot with them as well. It felt kind of bulky making the tight turns in the parking lot. It did have a lot of power under the hood (but that's due to the Hemi in it). I thought there was a lot of accessories on the inside. I mean lots of buttons everywhere hehe. Oh also, the 7 passenger seating? It was pretty damn tight in the back and there was very little storage if all the seats are up.

Overall I was excited to see, feel, and drive the new Commander. I wasn't convinced to want one, I really do like the Liberty and it's storage capacity, drivability, and smooth feel.

At my work I support the Network/Computers that run the Door Line machines which build inside Door Panels for the KJ (our Liberty!), WK (Grand Cherokee), and XK (Commander). Commander has a lot of buttons for its driver door!!

Good luck Commander!!

Latest posts

Members online