Kawasaki 1/2" Electric Impact Wrench/Gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

* Delivers up to 220 ft.-lbs. max. torque
* 7 Amp, 120V motor
* Runs at 2100 RPM
* 2700 impacts per minute (IPM)
* Durable metal gearcase
* Isolated forward/reverse switch
* Ergonomic anti-slip soft grip dampens vibrations
* Includes 4-pc. 1/2in.-drive socket set (11/16in., 3/4in., 13/16in., 7/8in.)
* Model 840017
* 2-year limited warranty

Pick this baby up for $60 at PepBoys (Auto parts store)

I have an air powered impact gun that spits out about 150-160lbs; But the power run to the garage is not enough to sustain the air compressor. So after years of frustration I bought this and it works great. Spun off my lugs like they were nothing.

Its a bit bulky but for any straight forwards impact applications its fantastic. I used it today to throw on my gas tank skid and after I fix my hitch I'll be rebolting it as well.

I especially love that it has the forward and reverse triggers seperate, so there is no fumblign to change directions.

Does this belong in this thread? Probably not. But its a Jeep thing for me so I dont care.

I would recommend this to anyone else who may not have the space/setup or money to invest in an air tool system.

Electric tools are not inferior to air, just different.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bohica-kj said:
Looks great...and a decent price too \:D/

Does it come with a full set of impact sockets? Or just the four shown?

Just the 4 there. Basically just the various lug sizes.

If I had money flowing out my rear end I would get a set of deepwell impact sockets in metric and standard, to compliment the tool.

But I think a 1/2" extension is a must because it will help compensate for the lack of manueverability due to its size.

Also a deep well 3/4" impact socket is a must. The standard size is not good enough for our lugs, ill snap a pic today to show you why.