Kansas City, MO and surrounding areas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any other members, besides myself, that reside in or around the Kansas City area? Lets say, within 150-200 miles of Kansas City?

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year a few of us got together for BBQ in KC over the holiday's. Sounds like we will do it again this year.

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year a few of us got together for BBQ in KC over the holiday's. Sounds like we will do it again this year.

That would be Awesome! My personal favorite place is Bryants, but I'll eat just about anywhere! Best Ribs are at a place down off 50-hwy between Warrensburg and Knob Noster called "Bill Sharps Country BBQ".

KornyBrad

Reaction score
I'm about 60 miles north of KC in St. Joe. The Jeep club I'm in does a few winter runs.

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma Joe's is my favorite in KC. I will probably go up after Christmas and before new years. A lost member from New Mexico parents live in KC and he goes home for the holiday's.

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody is interested there are a few of us meeting up in Kansas City at Oklahoma Joe's (119th and 1-35 on monday dec 27th 6 pm. Let me know if you are coming so we can get a bigger table.
Gary

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody is interested there are a few of us meeting up in Kansas City at Oklahoma Joe's (119th and 1-35 on monday dec 27th 6 pm. Let me know if you are coming so we can get a bigger table.
Gary

SOB, I just saw this. Wish I would have seen it earlier.

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will do it again sometime. When it warms up a little we will be going to Kansas Rocks,or Tuttle Creek for a little off road fun if you are interested.

Life Liberty Happiness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone local firmed up some plans to go to either Tuttle or the Rocks? Like I said in my previous post I haven't been to either, but would love to go. Ive got my second kid due soon and won't be able to go out playing for a little while. Or if anyone local has some close place to do a short trip in the mud or something.

jramey

Reaction score
Blue Springs, MO here. Got to get the libbys front suspension fixed before i do anymore wheeling. its nice to see that there is jeep enthusiasts for the liberty here in kc like myself

Latest posts

Members online