K&N, Jet stg2, 8.25 gear install kit, KK radio & suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Well Ive decided im probably never getting an aftermarket muffler or exhaust. Ive had loud vehicles for the longest time and its nice to have a quite one for a change. Since im not getting the most out of the performance aspect and will probably end up getting a snorkel, which i think will further hinder performance anyway, ive decided to sell my K&N intake and Jet Stage 2 chip. If i really miss the power i just might end up getting the B&G tune later down the road. 8)

So we have a Jet stage 2 part # 90701S. Ill take $150 shipped. I still have the original box that it will come in. Im not sure on what years/models Jeep and Dodge it will fit but i know it will fit a handful. Do a little searching to find if itll work. I know for sure it will fit an 08 KK cause thats what it was on.

You must be registered for see images attach

The K&N intake I bought used myself. I would like to get $120 shipped. There are a couple pieces of hardware missing and the rubber seal is starting to separate from the shield but should go back on with some glue just fine. At one point and time, while i was cleaning the filter, i was leaning over my small(ish) toolbox trying to get something behind it and the filter rolled off the counter and my toolbox partially landed on top of it. :banghead: The filter is still ok, not smashed or torn anywhere, its just kind of twisted but with the right side faced up you cant tell when installed. The filter is also not all cleaned and oiled, which is why its not red but will be taken care of before shipping.

The rear end gear install kit I got the hook up on and dont need it. Comes with Timken bearings. Ill let it go for $50 shipped.

Also have available for sale are all the OEM suspension pieces replaced by the coilover lift. Have about 45k miles and will take best offer on anything. Only thing I dont have available are the UCAs. Have the stock headunit for a KK also.