Just got backed into!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a ******* this guy was, thinking the idiot backing out of the parking space was going to hit his Toyota, he throws it into reverse, I saw this and throw my Liberty into reverse, but someone was already behind me, I lay on the horn and he slams me!
I mean, not just a bump, slams. His Toyota Tundra's chrome crumpled, I recieved a slight discoloration in the Sport's bumper protrusion.
I ******* at him, why'd you back up so quickly!! I'm sorry was his only response. *******.

Lesson learned, Toyota Bumpers, garbage. Toyota drivers, jealous of Jeeps.

Now for a question, anybody with Grille Guards experiance a significant bump? Any damage to the guard or mounting points???
Now I'm intrested in getting one.

(And yes if someone is observing, I did post this somewhere else) 8-[

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
That *****, it happened to mine a couple weeks back. Execpt they hit my front end. Luckily no damage.

Bennett

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to know. I don't want to spend the money on a grille guard and then have that happen again, the mounting points would be all messed up.

Members online

No members online now.