Junior40er's 2002 Liberty Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junior40er

Reaction score
Good morning all,
My name is Adrian and I am creating this thread to log down the life of my new to me Jeep. This will start off as more of an intro thread and will get more details and pics of jeep.

I am a big car guy and have a 2007 Honda Fit Sport as a DD/Gas saver and a supercharged NSX as my fun street/track car. I love to camp/hike and go shooting and decided I need a truck or SUV......I ended up with this 2002 Jeep Liberty 4X4 with offroad package (not sure if thats what its called). I love this thing and i have tooken it out couple times and so far im happy.

I will come back with more details and pics later, thank you.

BTW, im in socal high desert area so if there are any local members that want to hang out im always open for that.

junior40er

Reaction score
just because we all love pics here are some of my cars and most importantly my jeep.

Jeep Liberty
You must be registered for see images attach

Getting it stuck on test drive, DOH!

NSX Supercharged

Honda Fit Sport

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're all looking great! That NSX is badass btw :evillol:

What did the dealership say when you got it stuck like that on the test drive?:laughing1:

junior40er

Reaction score
Thanks. It was a private party sale. I traded a clean MR2 Spyder with bad motor and $1k cash for this. Luckily we were able to pull if out by using 4 low which surprised me. Also I was surprised nothing broke.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a great and sturdy rig, as you've already found out:laughing1:. Treat her well and she'll give you years of fun