jk hard top question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a huge issue but i don't like the very square rear end on the jk hard top. It makes the jeep look out of balance with the front imho. The soft top looks good because it conforms to the rear roll bar, but is too impractical here as a daily driver. Is there an aftermarket hard top that looks better?

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not that I have seen....Bestop makes one, but it looks just like the factory one. I doubt you'll find one that's much different. I agree, the soft top looks much better...a guy I work with just bought a JK like mine but with the hard top, and mine looks much better...even he says so. But, I could understand that the weather would pose a problem with the soft top. You could get the dual top package and use the hard top in crappy weather, and the soft top in not so crappy weather.

try checking out www.jk-forum.com for some more info.

*EDIT*
I just saw this on that jk-forum....

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=20006&highlight=fast+back

made by Wild Boar Products.....not sure if it's available for tehe 2door or not.

Last edited:

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hardtop is the biggest difference between the JK and the TJ that I had to get used too...

Members online

No members online now.