JK Flexing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Only had about an hour today to play around, so nothing special...just haven't had time to really flex it out since I added the extra spacers up front, so I wanted to make sure everything was OK. :D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is good flex. Stock shocks?

Yep, shocks from a Rubicon actually but same difference...but I've got some shock extensions on the front shocks because I added 3/4" spacers up there to give the front 2.5" of lift and without the extensions it was really limiting the droop.:D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of this before.
kopkrab.gif

They mount on top of the shock, just essentially makes the shock longer so that you don't lose any downtravel when adding a lift. Usually when you add a lift, you add longer shocks also...but on alot of the "budget boost" lifts, they include shock extensions to basically achieve the same thing. This way, you don't lose any articulation.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They mount on top of the shock, just essentially makes the shock longer so that you don't lose any downtravel when adding a lift. Usually when you add a lift, you add longer shocks also...but on alot of the "budget boost" lifts, they include shock extensions to basically achieve the same thing. This way, you don't lose any articulation.

I hope you extended your bump stops
if not the shocks will be shot shortly

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's......nice jeep. Love those power line roads.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online