Jeeps, Jeeps everywhere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is there 10000 libertys in the minneapolis metro, and I have never seen one that is lifted. And for the amount of libertys do alot of them not know about this web site, or are they not interested in offroading, or lifting libbys, or even chit chatting?

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a UN-LOST Forum over on LOST. Also Maximum Carnage from here is lifted. We have been trying to get a meet going for some time now.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im not in minneapolis but im in rochester, but yat Minnesota is overrun with jeep libertys, mostly soccer moms

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Four weeks now I have been trying to get on lost with no luck, can someone help me out with a PM overthere or something. Read about the last get together that was a wash, was going to cocme until I read that. Hard to communicate when I cant get on the forum. Thanks

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know why but for some reason it takes forever to get approved. I just kept pestering one of the moderators or higher-ups till they approved me. I can keep you posted as far as everything else goes.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to see one other lifted Liberty while driving around.

I think as they get older you'll see more people modifying them. I could be wrong though.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over in northeast ohio there is a pretty big abundance of liberties as well, and still, a handful are lifted.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in houston there's a lot of them too even the malls have them as security vehicules I jut seen one black libby lifted with a roof rackand black wheels, I liked it and that's kind of why I got into this, next thing u know I found this place and I can't get off of it lol :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a few Liberties around here also but I have not seen a lifted one around here anyway.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online