Jeeps In The Snow Pics/Storys From The Noreaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who was burried in snow, or driving around in it, and has a story to tell? Post up the pics cause we all love jeep **** and snow pics.

:popcorn:

Dave

Last edited:

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got only a few inches here in PA. I bet Hectikart has some good ones.

Yea, I put this one up on another thread:

You must be registered for see images

unfortunately, we actually got too much snow to be able to go on any trails...but I did have fun watching other people sliding on the nasty roads, and parking lots that were basically nothing but slush and ice...but here's a few more of us digging out. Took about 8 hours between sat/sun with a snow blower...

Out my window Saturday Morning...Top of the pool is about 4'-6" and it was still coming down hard for at least 3 more hours after this picture.

Starting to snowblow...hard to see because there is so much white, but the pile in the top right corner is a car.

Trying to clear the front sidewalk, took about an hour.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that the Sasquatch car? buried in snow :p
Nice snow! I hope we have that much here :( Unfortunatly this winter instead of 2-3 meter we have less than a meter and when more come it melt right away...at least, that mean lot's of fish this summer :D and more moose too :D:D:D

Last edited:

ctliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kj at the firehouse early saturday morning while doing storm duty crew

Attachments

• IMG_20130209_033254_234.jpg
    IMG_20130209_033254_234.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 54

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see a car in that picture at all:boxing:

That was actually one of the few times the word "car" was correctly used on this site. Talking about the completely buried mazda in the background that you can barely see the mirror sticking out...not the KJ. No need for fightin'

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You flatlanders send that snow back up here! Some one left the door open (again).

Won't happen again!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Drop some off here on it's way back up to AK. :)

Hey, Rachel... I should be passing back through Anchorage late May/early June... :D

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drop some off here on it's way back up to AK. :)

Hey, Rachel... I should be passing back through Anchorage late May/early June... :D

Great. Will try and save some snow for you. Not near as much this year compared to last, but enough to get some dog races going and the 2000+ mile snow machine race off and running. Leaders in Nome after starting on Sunday.

Ride out to back side of Mt Susitna on Friday to do comm for Jr Iditarod and then driving to Tok on 3/6 to leave 3/7 for Dawson, YT for 3 days. Back on 10th to Tok and back home on 11th.
KJ to Tok and Widetrak Polaris 600IQ for the rest of the ride!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ride out to back side of Mt Susitna on Friday to do comm for Jr Iditarod and then driving to Tok on 3/6 to leave 3/7 for Dawson, YT for 3 days. Back on 10th to Tok and back home on 11th.
KJ to Tok and Widetrak Polaris 600IQ for the rest of the ride!

Jealous.....sounds like a great trip.

Dave

BackRoad

Reaction score
Grabbed my friend who has a 4X4 Dually Toyota Hilux and crawled around the city the evening of the storm. There were lots of people walking around in the streets without much sense so didn't get too crazy.