JeepKJ.com Mobile?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there gonna be a mobile version of the forum with this new VBulletin stuff? I use to log on with my cell phone when I was away from my computer and now when I log on it's still the old threads that were on the other board we were using. idea.gif Just wondering....

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, we have it, but it is just not activated. Every VB has Mobile (light/text) version.

Alternatively, you can use following Mobile version of the site to read-only until Bennett enables replies:

http://jeepkj.com/forum/archive/index.php/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bennett.. We need to get a messenger out to him. :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use this site and post from my phone all the time. not sure what the issue is.... then again im using windows mobile 5 w internet explorer from mt tmobile dash. kinda annoied that it wont let me post on the lost forum but i can here =)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I need to look for a VB posting solution for mobile use. Out of the box it only supports read only.

Thanks,
Bennett

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would've been all over posting while away in Vegas this past 4th of July week. I did read some though but it did not satisfy me nearly enough without posting!! LOL.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to look for a VB posting solution for mobile use. Out of the box it only supports read only.

Thanks,
Bennett

I think it is "theme" related. or "styles" i think that's what VB calls it. You can get low-bandwidth style that doesn't have too many pictures or colors. That worked fine on my site. What you do is, direct a subdomain with mobile.jeepkj.com or /mobile, and have vb sense it to use that theme on that sub.

Latest posts

Members online