Jeep Wranger Climbs highest Volcano on Earth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put on some bigger MT's and a arb bumper and winch and i dont see why the KJ could not do this. Hurricane winds wouldnt be problem with the vehicle weighing over 4200 lbs, and the coldness is not a problem since there have been places colder then that. I wasnt that it was extreme offroad, just most vehicles powertrain could not handle that type of stress from the weather.

I think somebody should drive up there in a liberty and put up a sign that says KJ parking!

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4200 lbs??? mine stock weighed 5600lbs and now that i have an arb, winch, larger tires, lift and underarmor i am sure i am pushing 6000 lbs.

put on some bigger MT's and a arb bumper and winch and i dont see why the KJ could not do this. Hurricane winds wouldnt be problem with the vehicle weighing over 4200 lbs, and the coldness is not a problem since there have been places colder then that. I wasnt that it was extreme offroad, just most vehicles powertrain could not handle that type of stress from the weather.

I think somebody should drive up there in a liberty and put up a sign that says KJ parking!

SethX9

Reaction score
The thing that comes immediately to mind is the rapidly decreasing availability of oxygen...I'd be interested to read how the team overcame that obstacle and what caused the previous teams to fail.

Very cool achievement.

Latest posts

Members online