Jeep survival knife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Nice find i got one like it that stays in the jeeps now...lol in the driver door...

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that same knife in black I got from big 5 (local sporting goods store) for something like $8 on sale. As expected the little compass inside is very finicky but can get you out of the woods and the knife is decent quality (I can very easily see the handle and blade coming loose with anything more than very light use). The funny thing is my Humvee knives I bought at the same time are actually very good quality.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Marine issue K-Bar made in Olean NY..:D

Dave

Midgear

Reaction score
I also own a crystal clear plastic butter knife, for those hard to open biscuts.. it also makes getting the butter onto the biscut easier, versus fingers.. some say it's more sanitary too-

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Jeep knives from ***** sporting goods. Some folding, others much larger.

Love them. The larger hunting knives come with fishing line, hook, dry matches, and a small compass on the base.

Awesome knives.