Jeep Renegade Hard Steel Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Business in the front, party in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

Based on the most capable Renegade in the lineup, the Trailhawk, the Renegade Hard Steel concept wears a brushed steel exterior enhanced by a matte black color contrast used for many of the features such as the grid, roof bars, mirror covers, 16-inch alloy wheels, side rubbing strips, hood vents, fenders and bumpers. It also features raised suspension and chunky BF Goodrich All Terrain tires.

Is the trailer supposed to be one big boom box or something?

You must be registered for see images attach

Of course, the most obvious element of the Renegade Hard Steel concept has nothing to do with the vehicle itself: the trailer. Inside this is a large touchscreen display that controls a number of the Renegade’s infotainment functions. The display is joined by a set of speakers, helping turn the trailer into a mobile entertainment center.

Source: Jeep Renegade Hard Steel Concept rolls into Geneva

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
better tired then mione!
o thi i a concept?
Yep, a concept.

By the way, your keyboard troubles make it sound as though you just came from the dentist. :happy175:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'll save myself several thousand dollars...I drive my Jeep to get AWAY from 'infotainment'...I guess for some it just wouldn't be the great outdoors without hauling Beyonce's fat ass along....:emotions34: