Jeep Pick-Up - Nice !

Discussion in 'Older Jeeps' started by LibertyTC, Aug 5, 2019.

1. LibertyTC

LibertyTC Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Now this is something I would like to own.
    Found on a remote property, mountain views, acreage, mega $ home, I doubt he would sell it.
    No plates on it, I may go back to talk to the owner, would like to find out the story!
    He probably does not plate it until winter, as where he lives must get buried with snow.
    [​IMG]
    What year is it, I wonder in this condition what it may be worth?

turblediesel likes this.
  2. Billwill

Billwill Full Access Member

That is nice!

I have seen some posts on a new Jeep Pickup that shows two rows of seats and a load bay at the rear...also looks nice but I doubt that this would ever be released here in SA!;)

LibertyTC likes this.
  3. LibertyTC

LibertyTC Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I like the older Jeep pick ups for sure!
    Hard to find in non rusted condition today. Can you imagine the looks and waives you would get driving a classic PU !

The new ones are called 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Tight inside they are with not much leg or headroom at $60k plus!

4. Leeann

Leeann Full Access Member

My FIL used Jeep pickups as his plow vehicles back in the '60s and '70s. He had a Scrambler for driving around with the boys 'cause he had 4 and a regular Jeep wasn't going to get 'er done. Incredibly useful and versatile vehicles for him (he owned a corner Sinclair gas station and shop).

Two of my high school classmates bought Jeep Comanche pickups shortly after graduation - both worked construction back then.

LibertyTC and profdlp like this.