Jeep Liberty Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey0

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty and I’m wanting bigger tires without putting a lift on it. Just wanted opinions on how big I could go without it looking dumb or like it doesn’t fit well. The biggest I can go without a lift and without rubbing would be 29”

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty and I’m wanting bigger tires without putting a lift on it. Just wanted opinions on how big I could go without it looking dumb or like it doesn’t fit well. The biggest I can go without a lift and without rubbing would be 29”

You just answered your own question
Thats it without a lift and have seen that size rubbing due to worn out sagging springs

Casey0

Reaction score
I know 29” is the biggest I can go without a lift I just don’t necessarily know if that will look right if you know what I mean? I just wanted opinions on if it’ll look good with 29” without a lift

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I know 29” is the biggest I can go without a lift I just don’t necessarily know if that will look right if you know what I mean? I just wanted opinions on if it’ll look good with 29” without a lift

29 inch tall tire is stock height tire, it will look just like it did brand new/ stock
Next size up is a 29.5 inch tall tire some have went to a 245-70-16 but depending on how much sag you have they maybe too big and will rub ( if sagged )
Assume you have the 215-75-16s on yours so they are 28.7 not much difference than a 29 inch tall one

Last edited:

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from 235-245 but kept it 70-16. Before and after lift. Rubbed a little at full turn before lift