Jeep liberty limited edition 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markasome

Reaction score
I own a 2003 jeep liberty limited edition long story short it need to replace the main wiring harness I know that I need one from 2002-2004 but does the wiring harness have to come from a limited edition ?

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it... likely, they all use the same harness, just any options that were not included are left unplugged. Limited trim usually just meant options like color matched fender flares, leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc cd changer, etc.... nothing different about the engine as far as I know. As long as it's from a 3.7l...

Limited's might have all had the Selec-Trac transfer case, that may be a factor you want to check into.

I'd call the dealership and ask if there are different part numbers for an engine harness for an 03 limited, or an 03 sport, both with the same engine. They may be able to tell you if transfer case or any other options dictate which harness it is.

jeeper03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have switched the motor wire harness between a 2003 limited and 2003 sport with no issues when I rebuilt my motor.

Latest posts

Members online