Jeep Liberty interchangeable parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackRoadEnthusiast

Reaction score
Hit a deer and tore up front drivers side of my 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport, found an 06 Jeep Liberty diesel body for a great price and wondering if the parts for the body are interchangeable: grill header, grill, bumper, headlight assembly, fender flare, fender... Does anyone know if the parts will work???

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Hit a deer and tore up front drivers side of my 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport, found an 06 Jeep Liberty diesel body for a great price and wondering if the parts for the body are interchangeable: grill header, grill, bumper, headlight assembly, fender flare, fender... Does anyone know if the parts will work???
Sorry to hear about the Deer impact & damage.
The Bell Deer Warnings / whistles seem to work above 35mph.
I have them mounted up front on all my vehicles.

Attachments

• Bell Deer Warning.jpg
    Bell Deer Warning.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
07 and 06 are fully compatible on the fascia parts.

Chuck Donley

Reaction score
05-07 parts bolt up but the hood lip changes shape between 05 and 06 so you have to use the hood and grille