Jeep Liberty 2008 ac problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpat62

Reaction score
hi I have a 2008 Jeep Liberty. it is a sport w 155k miles on it. The problem is with the ac and how it is blowing air. I feel like setting 1-3 it blows air but not that hard but setting 4 blows air so much that it is so loud. setting 1-3 blows air, just not that strong, and isn't loud. setting 4, or on max it is so loud. is there a reason why setting 4 is so loud and why setting 1-3 are weak and not that strong w pushing air out of the vents?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I would start by inspecting/replacing the cabin air filter, it could be dirty/ plugged up a bit.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bigpat62

Reaction score
I would start by inspecting/replacing the cabin air filter, it could be dirty/ plugged up a bit.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
my jeep doesn't have a cabin filter. I would have to retro fit it with a hvac that has the cabin filter compartment

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting, an optional accessory, that may have been included with higher trim levels?
So where are the air intake mesh screens located then?