Jeep Liberty 06 toad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djc

Reaction score
Hello all. I bought a jeep liberty to tow behind my motorhome. It's an 06 limited, 4x4. Really like this little thing. Put all new suspension, front and rear control arms, shocks, struts, tie rod ends, plugs.
Pulls well but got a few other things I'd like to do so I'm hoping reading here will give me some insite. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experiences.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all. I bought a jeep liberty to tow behind my motorhome. It's an 06 limited, 4x4. Really like this little thing. Put all new suspension, front and rear control arms, shocks, struts, tie rod ends, plugs.
Pulls well but got a few other things I'd like to do so I'm hoping reading here will give me some insite. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experiences.
welcome and what do you want to do

djc

Reaction score
welcome and what do you want to do
We'll, for starters, I just found the driver's side floor soaked yesterday while adjusting the toad brake bracket. Read some threads here that gave me ideas of to where check.
My auto shift stick is very loose and I want to tighten it up.
There's a this sound when I hit a bump. Found the breather box loose and added a screw to lock it down but still got that bump sound. Like a bad shock or something. Will look some more here. It has 170,000 miles and looks new inside and out. Just normal age wear signs.