Jeep KK Exhaust Note

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After spending the last seven months debating what exhaust to go with for my KK, and seeing just how few videos there are for exhaust modification for the 2008+ Liberty's, i decided to make a quick clip of my exhaust i installed today. I went with a dynomax bullet, and a resonator delete. Coming from a 2005 mustang GT, the tone isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it does prove that the liberty CAN have a good exhaust note. I will say the higher RPM sounds bad, but lets face it, you shouldn't be revving your motor out all the time anyway. If you're trying to race in a liberty, people are probably already laughing at you before you put exhaust on it.

I'll try to get some videos inside the cab as well

TL;DR, here is a video of my 2009 liberty's exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofFmDhOKFc

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! i don't like it much on the past 2k rpm though, I'm going to give it a little while longer before i change it. low end sounds good to me

staggerlee41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds and looks like you're making that KK even more sick Chris! That's one helluva sweet ride, congrats.

Music sounds great too! Keep it up!

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds and looks like you're making that KK even more sick Chris! That's one helluva sweet ride, congrats.

Music sounds great too! Keep it up!

hey thanks so much! especially on the music. so glad you listened man. I'm going to post up a new clip of the exhaust soon, its been on for about 5k miles now, and the sound is sooooo much better. i definitely recommend the setup

Ted15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sounds good. What did you use to hang your exhaust in the back after removing the resonator? I'd like to remove mine but I can't seem to find the proper hanger.

madeuce22

Reaction score
Just got a cat back exhaust with a Dynomax Bullet, still 2 1/2" piping, all welded...Sounds amazing, could not be more happy with it. It sounds great, like a real truck now!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I've been thinking about adding a better sounding muffler, but I would NOT want to remove the resonator. I liked yet hated the LOUD exhaust on my WK.

Latest posts

Members online