Jeep Code P 0152

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeridmar6

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks in advance for your help. My 2005 Jeep Liberty has the check engine light on and now when I come to a stop at an intersection or at a stop sighn etc, the oil light comes on. As soon as I accellerate a little the oil light goes out. I have checked the code and I get a P0152 (O2 sensor). The Jeep does idle a little rough. If I replace the O2 sensor would that allow the idle speed to increase enough for the oil light to remain off, or do I also need to replace the oil switch sensor? some sights suggest that I could change the O2 sensor myself (I do all the routine maintainance myself) but say that the sensors are sometimes hard to get out. What side is the code refering to? Again, I have read different posts saying that it is on the left side front, right side front. The only thing I know that is consistant is it is in front of the cat conv. Is it on the drivers side or passenger side? Any special tools required? should I change all 4 or just the bad one?

Thanks