JD Powers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a crisp $1.00 bill and a JD Powers survey in the mail today for my 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited. =D>

I'm going to fill this out and make a copy for my records. I'll probably keep this dollar with my records too as it is the first dollar my Jeep made! \:D/ Who says buying a Jeep doesn't pay?

icon996.gif

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
We get that every year from JD Power's for our Saab 95 Aero.

As long as you fill it out, you'll get one every year.

Bennett

2003KJ

Reaction score
Do it for the next 25-30 years, and if gas prices stay the same, you got yourself a tank of gas!....LOL

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
a while ago, maybe like 2 years or a lil more..I got this email survey from hugh bowen and associates about a video game...it said, fill it out and you can get 25 dollars. figured, ah hell, i aint doing anything important, so i filled it out, gave them my address, name etc..took all but 15 minutes....

didnt think anything of it...till about a month and a half later, i get something in the mail from them, opened it up, and lo and behold, 25 bux in cold hard cash...... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

i did about 3 more of those surveys...and each time i got 25 bux......

the last 2 ones they have emailed me....were free games if you are one of the first like 50 to send it in or whatever.....

i think 2 of the games that they surveyed about actually came out
red dead revolver...and one of the ninja samurai games....

that was the best feeling just getting 25 bux in the mail...it's like literally found money

dunno how i got in their mailing list...

he has a cheezy website...but after the first 25 bux...freak...keep sending em...LOL

Latest posts

Members online