JBA's "Springless Struts"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got an email from JBA in which Marlin announces he's out in Moab for the Easter Safari and driving a Grand Cherokee with his new "springless struts."

Pretty intriguing concept that reduces the unsprung weight and - in theory - should create a pretty good ride given the support is provided by hydraulics instead of a physical spring. Anyone ever ride in a vehicle with a system like that? Anyone know if Marlin is going to make them available for the KJ? I've scoured his site and there's no sign of the springless struts on there but given that it's a new product that he's rolling out at Moab I'm not surprised...

Getting ready to pull the trigger on JBA's coilovers (from somewhere or someone... ) but this announcement has me intrigued. Comments appreciated ;)

Bob

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not my first pick for daily driver. Unless they've changed some things since I messed with them, they're more for slow speed crawling

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w