JBA customer service??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I sent a email to JBA to get more infor on the the lift options available for my 2012KK. I expected to hear from Marlin but I got an email for a guy named Brent said he was the sales mngr. he gave me some info. and said anymore question just email.
well I did askin if I could put a dwn paymnt and make pymnts or maybe work out some kinda deal as I see 10 to 20 libertys a day in my imeddiate area and the surrongding areas and also that none of the offraod shops know about his lifts. thought maybe I could help him help me. oh yea. there are no lifted libertys in my area but there are alot.
the stealerships and the offroad shops have both told me I'm not the only one looking for somthing besides a Daystar plastic spacer lift.
I have not heard a word from JBA since my reply

Whats up with that Im not asking him to give it to me. thought they might be intrested in making some money from the southern part of California. the pepole down here don't really know about the shop in BIg Bear or that the IFS lift is available

any suggestions-
Thanks
Wulf

Was not sure if I need to post this in both KK and KJ general discussion area if not please delete on of these post and sorry

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So what you're wanting to make payments on a lift? Correct?
The rest I'm not sure where you are going with it? Do you want to be a sales rep or something of that nature or ???
I mean if shops don't know just tell them to check the website and see what JBA has to offer. Also tell them to check out AllJs site as well , two of the best sites for lifts for the KJs/KKs
Lots of places can get say OME lifts but the market share for KJs/KKs is so small compared to TJs/JKs etc that they don't really care to check out whats available for ours
You have to remember there are many folks who want shops to give them free stuff, if they did that for everyone they would be broke in a month. JBA and AllJs are both small businesses who can't be giving things away.
Best thing is to lift yours and talk to other owners and send them to one or both of the places , good for them and good for you

Last edited:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what you're wanting to make payments on a lift? Correct?
The rest I'm not sure where you are going with it? Do you want to be a sales rep or something of that nature or ???
I mean if shops don't know just tell them to check the website and see what JBA has to offer. Also tell them to check out AllJs site as well , two of the best sites for lifts for the KJs/KKs
Lots of places can get say OME lifts but the market share for KJs/KKs is so small compared to TJs/JKs etc that they don't really care to check out whats available for ours
You have to remember there are many folks who want shops to give them free stuff, if they did that for everyone they would be broke in a month. JBA and AllJs are both small businesses who can't be giving things away.
Best thing is to lift yours and talk to other owners and send them to one or both of the places , good for them and good for you

I agree not expecting anything for free. AllJ's is in Big Bear correct?
I have been trying to plan a trip up there for the offroad classes soon
Np I don't want to be a sales rep. just want to represent them and help them get more buisness the big comp. dont seem to care as much as they seem to from your guy's imput on here

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they have payment plans. Atleast for the adjust a strut systems. Try calling them, brent usually makes his calls after the shop closes.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they have payment plans. Atleast for the adjust a strut systems. Try calling them, brent usually makes his calls after the shop closes.

That's what I was wondering cause thier adjust strut is what I really want.

Just so evryone is clear Im not looking for a handout from JBA.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering cause thier adjust strut is what I really want.

Just so evryone is clear Im not looking for a handout from JBA.

If you havent heard from them yet try calling again, they can get pretty busy

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're a business. payments involve a line of credit, unless you're paying towards something and not receiving it until payments are complete.

I wouldn't respond to you after just that part, were I a business manager. I've done that to some prospective customers of mine for the business that I do run. There's too much chance to get screwed, and running a business, you can't afford to be.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're a business. payments involve a line of credit, unless you're paying towards something and not receiving it until payments are complete.

I wouldn't respond to you after just that part, were I a business manager. I've done that to some prospective customers of mine for the business that I do run. There's too much chance to get screwed, and running a business, you can't afford to be.

Could of sworn the adjust a strut has a payment plan. They ship after 2/3 of the price is payed, could be wrong though. If your serious when talking with them they will hell you out. Marlin trimmed a little off the top when i ordered my lift, and because of that i will continue to buy from them and suggest jba to others.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JBA already has a full time schill in Mr Mudd.

Ya know for someone who doesn't even own a KJ,
has never liked JBA for some reason,

PLUS, Not sure why you think you can start the name calling ???
Only trying to help a good honest business person grow his business, some one who treats others fairly, has parts in stock, is creating new parts for a market that very few do, so whats the issue ??
Not sure what the problem is, bored with life are we ????????

Last edited:

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA parts look quality. not that he manufactures all of it, but what lift company does.

Mudd, I don't think you deserve name-calling for shameless promotion of good product.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill pitch jba all damn day for free. As tom said they are helpful and honest, you tell them what you wana do and what kind of money you have and theyll help you get set up and maybe even add a discount if your a little short. I think would much rather have a good returning customer base then **** our pockets and call it a day.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Where's the name calling?

Play nice, fellas. Don't want to axe the thread.

(popcorn)

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not expexting nething untill its paid for